Sorry I haven't been online. been busy with my job. Halloween and prepping for megacon 2014 and Project: Magic Kingdom Hearts. All i can say is that project was so worth attending and I'm so glad that I was able to go. 120 people showed up. Which isn't bad. I loved this event so much I am attending it next year. No ifs, ands, or buts. XD I will update more about the project more once I post photos from the event. On another note I have been getting back into the Death Note live action movies and series. I never realized how much I missed and loved this series. Not much of you guys know this but Death Note was the first "official" cosplay I did. I'm thinking about bringing back Misa Amane cosplay back.
★. You must post these rules.
★. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
★. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
★. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
★. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
★. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
★. You have to tag 10 people.
~I'm good at languages but unfortunately I can only speak 3 languages :c
~I'd really like to learn Japanese and maybe some Italian.
~I'm really short, only 154cm xD (about 5.1 ft)
~ I love to cosplay.
~I love lolita fashion. My favorite is the sweet style.
~ I cannot pull off a crossplay.
~I like singing, and I have been playing the violin since I was 16.
~I don't have many cosplay personal friends but many con friends.
~No matter how early I start to make my cosplay, I always finish months in advance. I prefer it that way. XD
~I have a unhealthy obsession with Lisa Frank. <_<
~I love to eat sweets! And I love everything cute OwO
....Lol I had 11 things about myself ^-^;;;
1. Where your DA name comes~?
Quite a few people have asked me in the past where I came up with my cosplay name. It actually was a inspiration from two people I follow/admire. LedaMonsterBunny and TempestPaige.
2. What's your favorite cosplay~?
Hmmmm, Out of all the cosplays I have??? So far it's Taiwan. But I have a feeling Petra Ral/Sasha Blouse will be comfortable. I hope. xD
3. What plans you have for future~?
Cosplay plans? I'm hoping to finish petra/sasha, work on Serena from Pokemon XY and hopefully work on Aqua or Halloween town Kairi next year for project:magic kingdom hearts
4. How your holidays went~?
Pretty normal x3 I spent the holidays with family, friends, and of course my fiancee
. Yes we are engaged.
5. Do you like to play games~? What's your favorite game~?
Yes! I love video games x3 I like many games but if I have to choose my favorite, it's probably Kingdom Hearts II but I love the whole series in general. I also love the pokemon games too.
6. Do you like photoshoot~? Why or why not~?
It depends on the weather, on my cosplay and if I'm in a good mood or not. It's hard to concentrate on getting good shots if your not in a perfect weather or mood.
7. What's your favorite anime/manga and why~?
I don't have a specific favorite. I enjoy reading alot of the mangas of series I'm into.
8. Em... Do you like to be ninja~?x3
I guess? xD
9. Have you done something special in this or last year~? What~?
Not really. Other than going to disney with corvin. Which was really nice. We want to go again next year.
10. Do you ever plan to retire~?
I'm sure eventually it may come to that. Especially we have special plans in store for us in the future that may require that. But I really don't want to.
1. Do you like cosplaying? If you do, what's the best thing about it?
The best thing about cosplaying is you get to use your creativity to be that character that you love and bring them to live for that specific day/weekend. You get to meet new friends and share your love for that particular series that you are cosplaying from. We are just like one big family if you think about it. At first cosplaying for me was just a way to escape for a weekend from reality with my friends and have fun. But lately I feel like it is becoming much more than that for me. I hope to one day expand my love for cosplay one day to where I can have the opportunity to use my love of cosplay to help other people and use the positivity of cosplay for the greater good.
If I ever became more well known in the cosplay community I would hope to be a role model for other cosplayers for those who feel like they could never be good enough for cosplaying because their favorite character doesn't fit their race, or body shape. Anyone can cosplay. As long as it is for fun and you enjoy it!
2. What country would you like to live in and why? As of right now. I wouldn't mind moving to japan or italy.
3. What's the compliment you hear the most about yourself? hmmmm not really sure?
3. Who is your best friend? Why? Corvin:
Well we are more than just best friends. We are engaged to each other. We have been there for each other for so long.
4. Your favorite sweet? hmmmmm. I like too many sweets to have a favorite.
5. What are your strongest subjects in school? Orchestra.
6. Is anime or manga better? Anime
7. Do you like reading books? If you do, what's your favorite book? Eh just manga
8. Do you have any siblings? 2 older step-sisters
9. Your 3 favorite songs? Why? counting stars, clarity, and keep trying. I really just like them.
10. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
I have a weird obsession for Lisa Frank. LOL